The FaceShop stores in Hong Kong

The Faceshop is a Korean skincare and cosmetics brand with a high emphasis on the benefits of nature. You can see that also in their company logo; there is a green leaf at the right corner. :)
I am not that familiar with this brand, since I only own two of their nail polishes (which by the way are really nice). I do have some products that are on my wish list, so maybe I can get them the next time I am in Hong Kong.

The Lovely Mix Dessert Lip Balm - Strawberry comes in a cute honey jar like container. Besides Strawberry, there are also a honey and a orange flavor. When you open the top compartment, there is a cute transparent,"honey" applicator, which you can use to apply the lip balm. No need for sticky fingers ! ^_^


I also like their Lovely ME:EX Pastel Cushion blushers, which have small, cylinder paper boxes with cute prints on them. The included puffs with the pastel colored ribbons are so adorable. There are 5 colors available.

I especially like the Lovely ME:EX Mini Pet Perfume Hand Creams, which have a cute packaging with an animal peeking out of a bucket (The one pictured is the 04 Fruity Floral). You know me and my obsession with hand creams. ^_^ There are four fragrances: 1. Baby Powder, 2. Sweet fruits (Mango and peach), 3. White floral (Jasmine and White musk), and 4. Fruity floral (Green peach, Plum, and Cherry blossom). It is great that there are many the Faceshop stores in Hong Kong now.

The Faceshop store locations in Hong Kong

There are quite a few the Faceshop stores in Hong Kong, you can find out more over here. I will just mention a few stores here that should be easy to find for tourists.

Hong Kong Island

-  2-10 Great George Street, G/F of Causeway Place mall, Causeway Bay.
- 55 Des Voeux Road, G/F of the Hip Shing Hong Centre, Central.
- 521 Lockhart Road, Wanchai.

Kowloon 

- 33 Canton road, China Hong Kong City Mall, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- 54-56 Canton road, G/F of the Imperial building, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- 163 Nathan road, Parklane Shopper`s Boulevard, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- 30 Canton Road, Silvercord mall, Tsim Sha Tsui.
- 2/F of the Grand Century Place mall, Mongkok.

New Territories

- 68 Chung On Street, City Landmark I mall,  Tsuen Wan.
- Tsing Yi MTR Station,Tsing Yi.